- The main objective of Counseling is to help out each student in taking right decision for their academic and personal growth.
- In addition, counseling will boost up students’ morale and improve their learning abilities.
- Every teacher acts as a counselor in the counseling process.
- The faculty are ever ready to listen to their problems both academics and personal which hinder their learning abilities.
- Each counselor is responsible for guiding about 20 students of a class depending on the strength of the class.
- In the counseling session, students raise their difficulties/problems regarding academics/general facilities/hostel facilities with their respective counselors.
- The counseling coordinator examines their problems and discusses with the principal to find a better solution for their grievances.